Tuesday, May 28, 2013


Bueno!

    Well well so JC has finally graduated, FELICIDADES MI HERMANITA! (Congrats little sister) how do you feel? That sweet that you ended with honors I think you’re the only one in the family who did ha-ha. The question is, now what are you going to do?

     It sounds like everyone had a pretty busy weekend. I’m just glad that you all had fun and everything worked out ok. Thanks for the pics I really enjoyed them. 

   This was also a pretty busy week for me. I was in four different meeting this week and it’s safe to say that I’m pretty sick of meetings now ha-ha jk. One of them was with president, he taught us a couple new things such as how to help elders out that have problems with their comps and whatever problem they might have. It was pretty interesting. Whenever we have a meeting with president we then have to go and share all that we learned with the zone so that’s what we did. For the most part it went fairly well, a couple elders in our zone really don’t understand or recognize that there in the mission and that its times to grow up but then again no one is perfect. 

   Speaking about the older lady, Virginia is doing well. Actually she has accepted a baptism date for the 15 of June so we’re really excited for her. She is a great lady and she always gives us a can of juice when we get to her house because she feels bad that were far away from our family and homes. She’s going to be great member. Were actually going to go visit her later on today, I’ll tell her you all say hi. 

   This Sunday was pretty cool; an area 70 showed up and gave a super good talk about the gospel of Jesus Christ. He said a couple of things that I really liked, one was "when you’re alone God sees exactly who we are" and then he also said that our life here on the earth is like school. Then he asked the question how are your grades going, are they good enough to get you back to his presence? Hopefully that all made sense. 

    Well I have to send some things so I better get going, but I’m glad to hear that everyone is doing well. I hope that you all have a great week. Until next time,

ELDER HOPE 

No comments:

Post a Comment