Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Buenos
Hey family what’s crackin? Well this has been another eventful week that’s for sure. I’m glad to hear that all is well back at home or at least for the most part. I hope Jim is doing ok at that he will be able to heal. As far as the weather goes it sounds like your being pretty blessed ha-ha it’s been pretty humid here and like I said the humidity kills!
I’m not sure if you heard about it or not but apparently on Wednesday there was supposed to be a hurricane hit here close to where I’m at and the mission was telling everyone to be super careful. It did rain for a couple of days but it wasn't anything to crazy and we were able to keep working.
I’m trying to think of something to say right now but my mind is coming up blank. This Sunday sister Dolores (my convert) got up and bore her testimony and thanked the missionary's. I felt really good knowing that I was able to help her in her quest to happiness. I don't know what’s going on here in our area but all of the sudden the members are all inviting us over to eat, it’s great! There really helping us out in the work also.
In the upcoming week on the 13th Elder Johnson, the area President will be visiting us here in Oaxaca. It should be pretty cool, all the missionary's here in Juchitan will be there in the morning but then in the afternoon I get to go back and have a meeting with him and the stake leaders so it should be pretty fun!
I know that this is super short but for some reason I can’t think of anything to write.... I’m doing well, getting a little fat but that’s alright I have plans to hit up the gym here in a few months ha. My new comp is a pretty good guy. I just wanted to let you all know that I love you all and I hope that you all have a great week. If there is anything that I can do to help you just let me know. Until next week, Love Elder Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment