Friday, August 12, 2011

First e-mail

Jake,


Well it’s my first p'day and so far I like it. It was good to get a letter from Josh and it sounds like he is doing well with his work. I’m glad that Crue and Gracie like the rock and motor bike, I was hoping that they would. I don’t have a lot of time and I have a lot to say so the info may be pretty basic. But I can’t remember if I told you or not but I’m on the top bunk and top floor of my building, and I have been taking pic’s but I might not send the card until I leave the MTC I’m not sure yet. The floors here are pretty nasty and because of that I have only touched the floors bare foot twice while I have been here which I think is pretty good. I see Austin about every day sometimes 2 to 3 times which is cool. It’s nice to see someone I know, my departure date is on the 3rd of October. My room is small compared to the other rooms and I and my comp have to share desk however I write on my bed a lot so sorry if you can’t read my letters I’ll try to write nice but my hand writing isn’t as nice as Josh´s. Friday we got here we had to teach an investigator IN SPANISH which was pretty hard and only lasted about three minutes. We taught him again on Saturday and it actually went a lot better and we also taught him on Monday which was ok but not as good as the second time. The first day I got here we sat on the front row for the welcoming and then president Lloyd came, shook my hand, and said I have a wonderful smile so that was nice of him. All the people in my district say that I’m a beast and say I’m funny. We get along pretty good for the most part. 
Thanks again for all the letters you sent me. I hope you get this e-mail I’m still not sure if I’m doing it right haha. I have another letter I’ll probably send soon I’m glad you’re all are doing ok. Tell the kids I love and miss them and I hope you can get the water fixed. Thanks so much for the support. I love you all so very much. Spanish is hard but I’m trying to learn. It’s kind of crazy, the time goes by slow during the day but when I get in my bed it seems like it went by way fast. Sorry for all the typing errors, I’m a bad typer! Tell Josh and everyone else that I love and miss them you will have to forward the e-mail to them for me this time I’m running out of time. Once again I love you all and miss you!
Love Elder Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment