Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hey!
 Que Onda?  Thanks dad for the pic’s those were pretty fun to look at, and Josh I loved the video of Jeff falling off of the snow machine ha-ha that was funny. I just hope we will go when I get back. 
  This week was a pretty good week; once again we were able to meet most of our goals so I and Elder Adams are pretty happy. The assistants actually called us the other day to congratulate us on our key indicators so that was nice of them. Oh and before I forget this is the last week of the change so that means Sunday is CH-CH-CHANGES!! I really have had a good time working with elder Adams, he’s a good guy and this change flew by! Were excited to see what will happen on Sunday when we get the changes.
   Wednesday and Friday we worked in a threesome with one of our zone leaders named Elder Prince. I think I have told you this but I actually live with the zone leaders so there are four of us in the house. His comp Elder Aguirre had to go to Oaxaca for a meeting so we spent two days trying to work in both of our areas. It was actually kind of hard and we walked a lot. We've been walking on average 9.5 miles a day. I’m not sure if that’s a lot for a missionary but it feels like a lot when it’s 100 plus outside and hilly. But it’s alright Ill survive. I kind of like it because I’m losing weight so it’s a good thing I guess. 
   Mom congrats on your calling!!! I know that the lord will help you through your calling and as long as you look for his help he will give it to you. That’s something I really have learned her on the mission. He will help you. What a great opportunity to help the other sisters in the ward and learn at the same time. I know that this is a short letter but I have to go. Oh Ya there is an Elder her on the mission that will be going home in a week and a half he’s from Ririe. I’m going to send my iPod home with him so that it makes it safe. I’m going to give him the house phone number and I’ll also ask for his that way you can get in touch with him and next time you go up there to fish he will give it to you. I’ll keep you posted on what happens. Anyways I love you all. Until next week.
 ELDER HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment