Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Family,
   What up family? Another week has come and gone, it’s pretty crazy how fast it goes bye that’s for sure. Sounds like everyone is doing pretty good back at home and it sounds like there is some pretty good weather other than the wind but that’s Rexburg ha-ha. The weather here is a little warm.... ha but it’s all good I shouldn't complain it’s a lot hotter on the coast than Juchitan. We have changes coming up this week so I’m hoping I’ll stay in the city for another change or two until it cools down then I wouldn’t mind going to the coast. Yesterday it rained on us pretty good and by the time we got to the house we were soaked. It was probably the hardest I have seen it rain here, I tried to take pic. of it but it doesn’t do justice.
   This Sunday Feliza was confirmed a member of the church. She was pretty happy and the good news is she found a better job in which she won’t have to work Sundays! The lord really does prepare a way for us when were obedient. (1 Nephi 3:7) The last couple weeks we have been preparing an activity with the ward here called (trip to Hawaii) in which were going to decorate the church out and make the inside look like a plane. However, on the way there we crash and everyone dies (I know sounds horrible). An angel will then enter and take us on a tour of the three kingdoms of glory. In each room or kingdom there will be member explaining what they did in their lives to be assigned to that kingdom. Long story short at the end the angel will tell them that they all have another chance to live so make it count and choose the right. Hopefully that all made sense, if all goes well were hoping to get a lot of new people to teach. SO with all that we have been busy making invitations and inviting people.
   For the most part that was my week there’s a lot more I would like to tell you guys but there just isn’t enough time :(  I have a letter here in my hand that I’m going to send right after I leave the center so in a couple weeks be looking for it. I just want to let you all know that I know the church is true, I have defiantly seen the lord help us and our investigators in our lives. I’m so thankful for the gospel we have and for the opportunity I have to share to it with the people here in Mexico. I know as long as we are faithful the lord will always be there to help us in times of need. I love you all so much and I KNOW I have the best family in the world.
Until next time, Con Amor Elder HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment