Monday, May 28, 2012

Hey,
What’s up family? Sounds like everyone is doing pretty good and things have settled down a little bit with all that went down the other week. I’m glad that you have been praying for our investigators because this week all of our prayers were answered and Feliza was baptized!! I’ll give you a quick rundown on the week.
Tuesday we went to Oaxaca for the multi-zone meeting. It was pretty good and I learned a lot, everyone that works in the offices talked to us a little bit and answered any questions that we had about paying bills and all that fun stuff. Later the Pres talked with us a lot about the rules because there has been a lot of elders doing stuff that there not supposed to do... long story short we were there from 10a.m. to 6p.m. and didn’t get home until 7p.m.
Wednesday we were able to go to the temple with the zone which was pretty awesome. Afterwards we went right back to our area and got to work.
Thursday was a normal day for the most part and latter on during the day our bishop called and asked if we could go to the temple with the ward on Saturday if the president gave us permission, of course we said yes.
Friday was also a normal day and we had a couple pretty good lessons with some new investigators which was awesome.
Saturday with the permission of Pres we went to the temple with the barrio de Etla. We did two sessions which was way awesome. This is the first time I have been able to go to the temple 2 times in 1 week so it was super cool and it defiantly helped me and my comp out. Saturday night we had a very important meeting with Feliza. She comes from a little pueblo and has been having problems with her job not letting her take a day off to go to church. She works everyday from 6 in the morning to 7 at night for 100 pesos a day ( 7.69 dollars a day). We promised her that if she went to church for her baptism she would receive blessing from above and that everything would be ok. Long story short she and her sister dropped both of their jobs so she could be baptized, that is faith. I really want to tell the whole story but I have a bunch of stuff to do so I better go.
Jc good job on the grades! That’s awesome that you pulled a 4.0 I’m jealous. Dad and Mom it sounds like your both pretty busy with work but I hope all goes well. You’re all in my prayers and I love you all so much! Until next week,
Elder HOPE


No comments:

Post a Comment