Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hey!
   Wow this has been a crazy week and so much has gone down so I will try to fill you in on all that has happened this week. First off I guess I will tell you about my trip to Oaxaca. Well the tables have been turned and Monday I found out that I was the illegal one! Right after I got done writing you last week I got a call from my leaders telling me that I had to go to Juchitan to catch a bus that was leaving for Oaxaca at 11 pm. so I headed to Oaxaca to sign some papers. It was pretty much just a day trip but it was cool because I got to hang out with all my old Friends for the day. We almost got to go to a Temple session but the temple was closed so president let all the elders from my generation to go out and eat together.
   Friday we had a little stake activity that went pretty well. It was pretty much an open house and inside there were members who would answer questions. It was a pretty good turnout and the elders that live with us had a baptism afterwards. It was good because a couple of our investigators were able to see how the baptism goes, Oh ya we also had interviews with president Friday morning and that went really good also.
   Saturday and Sunday we headed back over to JUCHITAN to watch Conference. We ended up staying over there for the night so that we wouldn’t spend so much money. Conference was great and I loved it! There are so many parts that I liked and I would share them with you but I just don’t have time. It was super cool because here all the wards from around Juchitan go to the stake center to watch Conference. Well it was awesome because I was able to see a lot of the members from my old area Xadani! It was super fun to get to talk to them and see how they all have been doing. I loved it. While talking to them a member came up to me and started telling me about an investigator that w were teaching when I was back in XADANI. His name was Radelio and he was an older guy that lives off fishing. He told me that the recently went over to visit with him and found out that he had fallen sick, death bed sick. They started talking and the member told me Radelio started talking about me. He said that I had told him something that he wouldn't ever forget I honestly don’t remember what I said to him but I’m sure it was something inspired by the Holy Ghost. Whatever it was I hope that he will get better.
 Well once again I had better go I’m about out of time. I just want you to all know I love you and look forward to hearing from you every Monday. I hope all is well and that you have a good week. Love Elder hope

No comments:

Post a Comment