Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A SU MECHA
   Wow your right ha-ha this was a pretty crazy week as far as trying to get everything done with school and what not. Thanks for looking for the info I’m not sure If I’ll get on and look for classes or just wait until I get home.... I felt really relaxed after I talked to mom and I kind of like not having to worry about it.... I think I’ll keep a focused a little bit better if I just wait but who knows I might look at a couple classes or two. Mom it was good hearing your voz (voice). 
    Also dad Happy Fathers day! Hope it was a great day.
    Well this week has gone by super doper fast; I can’t believe that I only have a couple more weeks here in the mission. To be honest it still hasn’t hit me but I think that’s a good thing. I’m just going to keep working hard and enjoy every minute of it. Also this Sunday we have changes. I’ll be really surprised if I get changed I’m pretty sure I won’t but changes are unpredictable and just about anything can happen. I have a weird feeling my comp will be leaving even though he just got here but we’ll see what happens.      
    This week was pretty awesome with Elder Johnson. His wife is actually from Sugar Salem and when I told her I was from Rexburg she freaked out and I thought she was going to hug me ha-ha it was kind of funny. Anyways the meetings went really well and it was great being able to hear Elder Johnson. He’s a good guy and speaks amazing Spanish. He really motivated me to keep speaking Spanish even after the mission; it really is a blessing to learn another language. I’m planning on taking some Spanish classes when I get home that way I won’t forget what I have learned. My comp and I were pretty busy setting everything up for President and Elder Johnson Thursday morning. Seats, water, mics, you name it and we had it. President called us a couple of times making sure we had everything ready ha-ha we could Tell he himself was a little nervous. I left both meetings we had with Elder Johnson edified and were trying to make sure all the Elders are applying what they learned. 
    Quick update, I’m not sure if you remember Virginia our investigator or not but as of now she has a baptism date set for this Saturday. She always prayers for you guys so keep her in your prayers so that everything goes well and that this Saturday she will be able to enter into the waters of baptism. 
    Well I’m glad to hear that everyone is doing good back at home and I hope that you all have a good week. Study the Scriptures every day and I promise all you will feel better throughout the day. I love you all so much and I’ll talk to you soon.
 Con Amor, 
ELDER HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment