Tuesday, June 25, 2013


Hey family this is going to be really short..

Remember how I told you all that we were going to have changes? Do you also remember how I said that I was probably going to stay? Well like I said changes are pretty unpredictable! Turns out I’m leaving. I’m being changes to an area called Atoyac in the city of Oaxaca. It will nice to get back to the city of Oaxaca, after all I haven't been there for about 10 or 11 months. 

When Elder Johnson came here he also told president to make all the zone leaders that are going home trainers. Well I fall under that category so I’m now going to be training a gringo. It’ll be interesting to get to know all the new members and a new area in 4 weeks but I’m going to do the best that I can. It’ll be fun. 

Well I had better go I still have to help all the other elders get to the bus station and all that. I’ll try to let you know what else goes down if I get the chance too but if not I’ll talk to you all next week.

Love Elder Hope 

No comments:

Post a Comment