Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hey family, Well this has been a pretty crazy day that’s for sure, at about 1230after we finished playing soccer my comp got a call saying he was being transferred and had to leave at 4 (that’s why I’m a little late on writing) so we were pretty busy with all that. Not going to lie I was kind of sad to see him go. My new comp is Elder Orth from Provo Utah and he has 11 months in the mission. Hopefully he we will get along well and work hard.This week was pretty good we had some good lessons one of which with a sister of a member. She’s about 50 and has cancer. We went to teach her a little and when we got there she was in tears from pain. We shared a couple scriptures with her about the savior and how he knows what were going through. After we sang her a couple hyms she ended up falling a asleep (she was laying in her hammock). It was a pretty powerfully lesson and the spirit was defiantly present. I know the savior suffered for each and everyone of us and he knows how we feel and what were going through.It sounds like it has been pretty crazy back at home with the wind and all. I can’t believe it took thors roof off that’s pretty crazy. I’m glad that nothing to serious happened. You’ll have to take a pic of the rooms when you finish painting..Also that’s exciting about your new calling mom and dad, I’m sure you will love it. That’s also sad to hear about Bill I hope that all goes well for him and that he will be able to recover fast. Also travel safe when you head to state and wherever else you all go.I’m excited to get to hear Elder Scott this week and I’m sure I’ll be writing notes like crazy. I’ll get to see all the people that was in my district in the MTC so that will be fun to get to see how they have all been doing. I’m going to try to send some pics so I better go but I love you all and you’re in my prayers daily. Until next week, ELDER HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment