Monday, May 28, 2012

Yo,
Well hey again this is going to be a short letter because well I already told you a little about my week. It was really good getting to talk to all you and hear your voices, I hope I was able to answer all your questions that you had. Dont worry about sending money like I said the sisters house that we called from has a plan where she can call anywhere in the United States and Mexico for a certain amount every month so its all good.
I got the pics that you sent of Jc and one of her dance pics,  JC it looks like you had fun and  Here is the name of the song you guys can youtube and check out. Its called Ti Feo by Camili Nanga. Part is is spanish and the other in Zapateco... Enjoy!
Like I said this is gonna be short, right now were with some other Elders that slept in our house last night and they are going to be staying at our house again because in their area there was nowhere for them to call  home so they used the phone in the church.
I love you all so much and I hope all is going well for you guys, I miss you all, I hope that your all being safe! Untill next week,
con Amor Elder Hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment