Thursday, May 10, 2012

May 1, 2012

Buenos familia,

Buenos Dias, what's up?  I'm going to try to keep this short because I'm writing this at a member's house on their computer, before I forget I better answer dad's question.  We had changes last night but I'll be staying here in Etla and will be receiving a new comp, with that said I asked the family that I'm at right now if I could use their phone to call this mother's day and they said yes so just figure out the time you want to call and let me know.  I don't have their number but you still need the area code for Mexico.  The number is 951-521-2663.

This week has been pretty good and crazy with a lot going on with the changes and what not.  We also had a surprise baptism this week of a little kid named Joshua.  He's 8 years old and his mom is a recent convert (her name is Gullimina not sure if you remember me writing about her or not) anyways the baptism didn't count for the mission or anything but right after church he was baptized.  It was still pretty cool to see because we have worked a lot with his mom to get her confirmed a member so he was there in all the lessons and what not.

It sounds like you all had a busy but good week with all the yard work and homecomings.  That's kind of cool that they built a track out by the house ha-ha I'm going to have to try that out when I get home!  Sorry this is so short but were also washing our clothes (there are a couple members here that have a washer and dryer...how cool is that!!) so p-days are a lot nicer here in Etla.  I'm doing good and having fun I have grown to like Etla a lot more and I'm excited to be able to serve the people here in Etla a little bit longer.

I love you all so much and hope you have a good week!  Take care and be safe.

Con Amor, Elder Hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment