Thursday, November 29, 2012

Family,
 Well week has gone by fast. We also had changes and well I’m staying here with my comp Elder Lopez again. I’m pretty excited and I’m sure I will learn a lot from him. This was a pretty good week with a lot of ups and downs. I guess I’ll start off with the good news first. Saturday we had a baptism! His name is Emanuel and he’s a young  kind about 7 years old.... jk ha-ha he’s 11 almost 12. Just about everyone in Emanuel’s family are members but were in active. When I and my comp got here we found their names on a paper and decided to go over and see what’s up. So we did and we found Emanuel in the process. We have worked a lot with the family to get the reactivated in the church and they have been coming faithfully for several weeks. Emanuel is a really smart kid and had a lot of questions that we were able to answer. He was really excited for his baptism. The baptism service went smooth without any problems so that was a huge blessing from above. 
 On the other hand I felt horribly sick this week! I still don’t feel too good right now but I’m getting better. It all started Friday afternoon. Long story short it got to the point where I had to go home and have my comp give me a blessing. I had a really bad fever, head ach, and body aches. It wasn’t fun at all. After my comp gave me the blessing I laid in bed for a couple hours with a wet towel on my head to try to keep cool. We went to the doc Friday night but they turned me away from a checkup because they said it was too late. Luckily they did give me some pills to take which helped a lot. Friday night I threw up a couple times and didn’t sleep at all. Saturday I spent all day I’m my bed resting until 630 when we went to our baptism. But it’s all good I’m just glad that the baptism went well and that Emanuel was happy. It was also my comps first baptism so I’m happy for him. 
   Thanks so much for all the pics that you sent me I really enjoyed seeing all of them. Also you’ll have to tell Dillon congrats for me! I know that this letter is going to be short and probably boring but I have to send some things to the office so I had better go. But don’t worry I’m doing well and I’m enjoying the mission also I will get to talk to you all soon since Christmas is only a few weeks away!!! But until next week,
Love E. Hope 

No comments:

Post a Comment