Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Que Tal?

Whats up family how did every ones week go? Sounds like a lot has been going down back at home. First Im glad to hear that you all got back from your little trip and that you were able to have some fun. I’m also glad that you guys got the little package that I sent with Elder Lovell, I wanted to send more but I also didn’t make to make him take up all his space and weight for his suit cases so I just sent that stuff. The little statue is a gift that a member gave to me awhile back.
I never knew that Breanne Erickson was going to go on a mission but that’s sweet, tell her congrats. I’m sure you'll probably tell her all about Dallas huh. She will love the mission it’s awesome. I have really grown to love it, not to hurt your guys feelings or anything but I really don’t want to come home and I’m pretty sad that I only have five months more to do what I’m doing. I’m going to miss it.
I am getting to know the area a little better now. It’s a little confusing because there are so many little short cuts and what not but I’m getting it down. This week was super busy! I went on divisions with the elders in my district this week. The coolest was with Elder Stevenson from Utah because I GOT TO GO BACK TO XADANI!!! It was supper cool; I was able to see a lot of members there and also some of my converts! It was a great blessing to see them once again. I was also surprised to see that the elders there are still teaching some of the investigators that me Elder Juarez and I found over a year ago when I was in Xadani. It was good to see them and it was cool to see the investigators and members when they say that I was back. I’m not sure why they liked me so much when I was there ha-ha I could barely speak Spanish! But they were all happy to see me again. And I was happy to see them.
Fast Sunday was pretty cool; the mission put a goal to have 100 baptisms in the month of March which means 2 baptisms for ever area. So we fasted to help us find those ready to be baptized this month. Later that day we were able to but 4 baptism dates meaning we have 5 in total. I hope and pray 2 of them well keep progressing so we can make that goal. Sunday was cool because a lot of members also gave their testimony in Zapateco, just like in Xadani. I’m having a good time trying to learn zapateco again.
I had better get going so that I can try to send you some pictures this time. I hope that you all have a good week like always and that you also take the time to help those need. I love you all so very much and pray for you nightly!
Until next week,
LOVE ELDER HOPE

No comments:

Post a Comment