Tuesday, April 2, 2013

CHANGES!
   Well I forgot to tell you all the other week that we were going to have changes... I was pretty sure I was going to be staying in my area, Libertad. Well long story short I was wrong. Turns out there sending me a place called Ochxiclan or something thing like that.. Actually I’m here in my new area. It was a whole ten mins away from my old area. I’m still in the same Zone that I was before; actually I’m in charge of it! I guess Pres. wants me to finish off the mission strong and doesn’t want me to "die". I’m now a Zone Leader here in the Zone Juchitan Las Flores. My comp is the Giant, Elder Monson the one I sent photos of the other day he's 6 feet 8 inches tall or something like that. I’m really excited, but also a little nervous. I went from being in charge of 6 Elders to 24 so it was a little bit of a jump ha. I know that as long as I rely on the lord that he will bless me and help me. I’m excited because I know that I will learn a lot these last three changes. I’m also sure that I will end my mission here in Juchitan. 
   Well a lot went down this last week so I will try to fill you in as best as I can. This week was awesome, we had a baptism Sunday. His name is Gabby and he’s 11 years old. He is a really smart kid. He was a reference from the branch president who is his uncle. The baptism went great; Gabby got baptized with his 8 year old cousin Valentine. I would send you a pic but I don’t have my cable here with me so it will have to wait until next week. The baptism was in zapaespanol (half zapateco and half Spanish) nevertheless it well. Sunday we helped confirm him which was also a blessing. I love being part of the lord’s work it’s the best thing one can do. 
   As for the earth quake to be honest I didn’t feel it but they did call everyone to make sure everyone was ok and that everyone was ok. I’m glad to hear that everyone is ok. That’s good that the snows is gone so that you can all get out and get to work ha-ha.
   The other night president invited my comp and I as well as the ZLS to eat some Tlyudas which was a pretty good time and I got to know President a little better, (he thinks we all drive tractors instead of cars back at home). 
   We have spent all day at the bus station sending Elders to different parts of Oaxaca and we have to go back, so right now we’re going to go eat and then head back over there to send elder off and receive those that come so I had better get going. I love you all so very much and I hope that everything goes well back at home this week. 
   I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH, I CAN SEE THE BLESSINGS from your prayers. Keep praying for the people here in Oaxaca because they all pray for you! 
Until next week,
ELDER HOPE  

No comments:

Post a Comment