Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hey!
Hola! What’s up family, wow once again this week has gone by pretty fast! Dad, thanks for the pics of Gracie’s Baptism everyone is looking pretty good. Gracie Congrats on your baptism!!!! I can’t believe how much you have grown up. I hope you always remember that day.
Well we also had a baptism! Daniel and Dolores were baptized Saturday. It went great and there were no problems which was awesome. Here in the mission the president has asked us to invite them members to do the ordinance of baptism so we had the bishop baptize Sister Dolores and were planning on the bishop baptizing Daniel also but a couple hours before the baptism we got a call from Dolores and her family saying that Daniel wanted me to baptize him. It was a great experience and I really enjoyed it. Sister Dolores grandson played a special song on his guitar right before the baptism which was awesome and truly invited the spirit. Sister Dolores husband also came to the baptism which was cool because at first he didn’t really want anything to do with the church so were hoping now that he has felt the spirit he will change.
This next Friday we should have another baptism, brother Santiago and his family which includes his wife and their daughter. We went with them last night and they seem pretty excited. They will be great members here in the church.
Tonight I will be heading to Oaxaca for a concilio or "council" with all the other Zone Leaders together with the president. I’m excited and I’m sure I’ll learn a lot. We leave at 11.35 pm and will get there at about 6.00am so it’s going to be a fun night..... Well come back that night and then teach the zone what we learned so it’s going to be fun.
Everything is going good here In Juchitan, It’s a little hot and humid so I’m sweating A LOT but I’ll get over it. Everyone here is telling me that next month will be worse so I’m really looking forward to that ha-ha. But for the most part I’m doing well.
I know that this is short but we have to get a bunch of papers from the other elders in the zone and take them with us to Oaxaca so I had better get going. But I just want you all to know that this is the true Church. You’re the best family there is!
Hope everyone has a great week and until next time,
Elder Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment