Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What’s up family?

Wow well today has been a pretty crazy day, I guess I spoke to soon on being together with Elder Torres for another change...... this morning we received a phone call from the zone leaders saying that we had special changes and that E Torres was to be in Oaxaca in ten mins to go to his area. It was a blind side that’s for sure. So he packed his bags really fast and we headed to Oaxaca. Right now I’m with my new comp named Elder Guzman.. I would tell you something about him but I really don’t know anything, so that will have to wait until next week. All I know is that we have about the same time in the mission. He seems like a pretty good guy.
   This week went pretty well for us; we were able to find a couple new invest and two of them are really promising and even came to church with us so I hope all will go well and that they will read in the book of Mormon that we gave them. We also have a baptism lined up for this Sunday so I hope all will go well and that we will be able to help her enter into the waters. Her name is Tania; actually she is the sister of Feliza that girl we baptized a while back. She told us that she has been reading and wants to be baptized ha-ha so that was really cool. We have seen a change in her, at first she was pretty hard and didn’t want her sister to be baptized but it just goes to show that the book of Mormon really does change people. 
    Sorry but this is going to be a really short letter, I have to fill out a couple papers here on the computer and send them to our DL. I hope and pray that everything is going well for you all. I love you all so very much and I hope that you all have a good week. I’m sorry this is short but I had better go. Take care everyone and I’ll try to fill you in more next week.
Love your boy,
Elder Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment